Whenever appropriate, Willamette Humane Society (WHS) is committed to providing volunteers at outreach and educational events. The following checklist will assist you in determining our ability to attend your event. If your event meets our criteria, please complete our Outreach Request Form and return it to WHS.
• Event must be at least 4 weeks from the date of request.
• If an animal is requested to be present at the event, WHS can only bring one dog or one puppy (depending on animal availability).
• If an animal is present, the volunteer and animal can stay no longer than two hours.
• If there is no animal requested, the maximum amount of time WHS can attend an event is 6 hours.
• WHS attendance is based on volunteer availability.